- Re oxygenation of water bodies.
- Ozonation to inactivate viruses, bacteria, and other chemical pollutants.
- Non-chemical means of weed control in water bodies.
- Capability to inject dispersants and neutralizing agents to effectively
- High capacity and high efficiency extraction, handling and discharge of solid
wastes and floating debris.
- Fire fighting capability
Solid Waste Recovery
An integral de-pollution component on board and on shore is the patented oil separator unit capable of removing hydrocarbons from water at high flow rates and with over 99% oil recovery efficiency.
The oil recovery is almost perfect, leaving water with no oil or oil emulsion in it.
The recovered oil is highly homogeneous and at almost 100% purity which makes it suitable for re-use and utilization without further treatment.
The system also provides ozonation from the Vessel and from shore based ozone units.
The Air to Water Company will provide all the technology, equipment and manpower required to operate such equipment for the purpose of oxygenation, ozonation, de-weeding, and bulky waste and debris collection, all while separating oil and sheen from water.
The program for such an undertaking will be based on each special condition of the body of water under consideration. All equipment and shore ozonation facilities shall be maintained and serviced by The Air to Water Company.